Statutory audits of financial statements according to IRFS
Mainly companies with foreign capital participation, which are a part of a consolidated group, have to get their financial statements and accounting outputs on one equal base. It means that even in spite of different legislation enforced in different countries of the world, they transform their financial statements according to unified and especially, the same rules. For these purposes serve the International Financial Reporting Standards - IFRS. We can verify a statement of finances, whether individual or consolidated, configured according to IRFS, and express an independent opinion of a certified auditor.
The company VELOX, s.r.o. has been a holder of an auditing licence since 2015 (licence No. 389)
Ing. Miroslav Baláž, MBA holds a licence of a certified auditor since 2010. (licence No. 1000) At the same time, he also holds a Certificate on the capability of exercising audits. (certificate No. 1048)
As an auditing company, we are insured against liability for harm up till the amount of € 1 000 000.
- elaboration of primary documents pursuant to the accounting procedures for single-entry bookkeeping
- factual and formal review of presented documents
- examination of tax justification of costs
- conducting requested books and evidence
- tax optimalization
- continuous advisorry and consultations